GT Power UBEC 5A HV Switch Mode DC-DC Regulator
GT Power UBEC 5A, Max 7.5A HV
1. Designed with an advanced switch mode DC-DC regulator IC, the max efficiency of the chip is up to 92%.
2. The output current is very large, the continuous output current is up to 5 Amps, and the burst output current is up to 7.5Amps.
3. With the output short-circuit protection function.
4. A metal shield covers almost all the electronic components, and a filter (ferrite ring) is attached with the output wires to significantly reduce the electromagnetic interference.
5. With ultra-wide input voltage from 8V-42V.
6. Safe power on with the polarity protection function. If the input polarity is not correct, the UBEC can’t work, but it will not be damaged. What you need to do is just swapping the battery pack’s polarity.
7. Shows the working status with an indicator (LED), it lights when the output is in normal range.
8. It has a switch to turn on or turn off the output.
9. Accessory: A step-down voltage regulator with 0.7V down.( from 6.0V to 5.3V)
Dimensions: 48 x 27 x 9mm
Input Voltage: 8 – 42V (3 – 10 cells lithium battery pack)
Output Voltage: 5V or 6V(Changeable with an jumper)
Continuous Output Current: 5 Amps
Burst Output Current: 7.5 Amps
Quiescent Current: 20mA
Cable Length: 90mm (Battery), 380mm (Receiver)