GT Power Micro Tachometer
* To measure rpm of a spinning propeller, 2-9 blades and memorize peak rpm values.
* Peak RPM value up to 99999 RPM
* Sharp backlit lcd screen, viewable under poor light conditions
* 220 mah removable lithium button battery included
* Compact and extremely portable
* Automatically shutoff when signals are not detected within a minute.
-Press "POWER" button for 1 second to power on/off
-Press "SET" button to set the relevant propller blades
-Real time RPM value shown when you make the RPM sensor point to the blades within 10cm measurement distance.
-Maximum RPM value are displayed when measurement is finished.
-Backlit LCD are on/off when pressing "SET" BUTTON for 3 seconds uninterruptedly.