SC-1252MG Savox Low Profile 7kg-cm 0.07Sec/60 Digital Servo Coreless Motor
Low profile dimensions make the SC-1252MG a perfect choice for any vehicle with tight spaces. Ideal for 1/10 scale touring/on-road, the SC-1252MG can also function in planes as a thin wing servo. At .07 (@6.0V sec/60), its superfast response is impressive for steering around the oval or the F1 track. Built tough with durable metal gears.
- Super high 4096 resolution and metal gears.
- Super light-weight.
- Coreless Motor provides high speed, incredible efficiency, and low power consumption than comparable servos.
- The aluminum case design not only looks good but also helps operation to remain cool and smooth.
- Our servos are totally green – from materials to production, these servos are environmentally friendly.
- Ideal as a steering servo for 1/10 surface applications and in gliders and airplanes that have thin wing profiles.
- Dimensions(mm): 40.8x20.2x25.4
- Weight(g): 44.5
- Speed(@6.0V sec/60): 0.07sec
- Torque(@6.0V oz-in): 7kg
- Gear: Metal
- Bearing: 2BB
- Case: Aluminium