The SC1256TG pushes 277.2 oz of torque and this servo is perfect for those who are running a 4x4 short course truck and don't want to blow their whole wad on their servo. The SC-1256TG sports titanium and metal gears to keep things strong and running smooth.
- Light weight
- Coreless Motor provides high speed, incredible efficiency, and low power consumption
- Super strong titanium gears
- The Aluminum Case design not only looks good but also allows for lower operating temperatures.
- Totally Green – from materials to production, these servos are environmentally friendly.
- Ideal for steering applications in 1/8 scale buggies, monster trucks and rock crawlers.
- Speed @ 6.0V: 0.15
- Torque @ 6.0V: 277 oz-in / 20 kg-cm
- Weight: 52.4g
- Bearing: Dual
- Type: Standard
- Gear: Titanium and Aluminum
- Case: Aluminum Heatsink
- Output Shaft: 25T Spline (Futaba)
- Case Dimension (LxWxH): 40.3x20x37.2mm